Wednesday, September 1, 2010

gdbye summer


It was forecasted that 2010 would be the year of open doors, contrary to the belief, it not Necessarily the truth. In fact this summer has been more of the forecast of who we are to become, this summer I didn't do much packing or even visiting somewhere new. The things is, this year has showed me how much in fact I have slacked off and need to CLOSE doors and even WINDOWs to move on to be a better person, perhaps even more a person of who god wants me to be. I've been tested alot this summer, in fact I almost gave up. But i didn't, the truth is we are only getting older, and we choose to let what we want bother us. Its time to grow up...

Gbye summer,

thanks and no thanks
and next year, i plan to really have a beach body
forwiw.

No comments:

Post a Comment