Saturday, August 6, 2011

h f w ys


My life is an ongoing reality tv show, more like a comedy of sarcastic and ironic proportions.
I'd have to say at the end, I imagine looking back and laughing at all the ways things turned out and knowing no matter how i tried to change things for my better, things only turn the way HE wanted. As a matter of fact, I'd like to believe that always how things turn out.
This summer, is coming to an end..its a bittersweet feeling mainly because i haven't had contact with things the way they usually turn out, with the people i used to see all the time, I guess you could blame some of it on me...

With the beach and ever unforgiving waves.

And with it wanting to be over, expecting a new season to bring feelings other than regret.
And to have a reason to be distracted




No comments:

Post a Comment